I don’t know about you, but every once in a while when yet another of my friends gets engaged I wonder… why her and not me? Why world??!! Why??
I mean, I am happy for them, but at the same time, I ask myself; what makes her so special? Why is she marriage material and I am not. Well, now I just might have my answer.
Here is a list of six things that, according to men, make a woman marriage material.
- A woman that can be “your partner in crime”- someone that can let loose and have fun, someone that doesn’t take things too seriously.
- Someone that is brains and beauty- yes, guys want it all too! They want someone they can look at while having long meaningful conversations.
- Someone that can get their hands dirty- Guys want someone that will and wants to go to all the outdoorsy things they like to do, ie. Camping, hiking, kayaking, etc. No high-maintenance girls need apply.
- Someone that would make a good mother- Caution: this does not mean you will act like their mother!
- Good sexual chemistry- duh!
- Someone that can be a good friend- a good friend is loyal, trustworthy, honest, all good qualities to have in a lifetime partner.