Lineage Os Android Oreo 8.0 For Coolpad Note 3 Unofficial
Now you can Update Coolpad Note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo by installing an unofficial Lineage OS 15 ROM. Recently Google released the official Android 8.0 Oreo Update for Pixel and Nexus Devices and Android Oreo Source code. Now developers already start working on building a ROM based on Oreo and now first Lineage OS 15 ROM for Coolpad Note 3 is available for download. COOLPAD may or may not release the Oreo update for Coolpad Note 3. so, if you want to try Android Oreo on Coolpad Note 3 then follow our guide to install Lineage OS 15 on Coolpad Note 3.
As Android Oreo is out, the developers of Lineage OS already working on developing developing Lineage OS 15.0 for most of the smart phones. This Lineage OS will provide you almost all Android 8.0 Oreo Features with some extras. Latest Lineage OS 15 for Coolpad Note 3 is now available for download and here we share a link to Download and Install Lineage OS 15 on Coolpad Note 3.
- This ROM is work on Coolpad Note 3 only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Links Are Here:
⇓ Download Lineage OS 15 for Coolpad Note 3 ⇓
⇓ Oreo 8.0 Open GApps Are Not Available This Time ⇓
Note: ROM Is Available Only For Testing Purpose It Is Alpha Build Which Have Bugs .
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the LineageOS 15 ROM for Coolpad Note 3 and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If You Like This Share With Your Friends Any Further Help & Support Write Down In Comment Section .